french equestria Index du Forum
french equestria Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How To Download Adobe Flash Player On Ubuntu 11.04

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    french equestria Index du Forum -> Culture -> Littérature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wadsabo

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 22 Avr - 08:02 (2017)    Sujet du message: How To Download Adobe Flash Player On Ubuntu 11.04 Répondre en citant

How To Download Adobe Flash Player On Ubuntu 11.04 > shorl.com/trefakabrusyna

How To Download Adobe Flash Player On Ubuntu 11.04

9e3039a1f5
Re:...Flash...access...support...on...linux...(ubuntu)...mccseanp...Apr...12,...2012...8:37...PM...(in...response...to...Stephen...D[Adobe])...Hello,...StephenI...keep...my...ubuntu...12.04...x64...updated...=...I...have...the...latest...64...bit...Flash...player...and...not...32...bit...one?...–Bucic...Jul...12...'12...at...20:00.........How...do...I...check...if...I...have...64-bit...Ubuntu?...–sammyg...Jul...13...'13...at...14:43...1......The...current...13.04...alpha...version...does...not...have...an...adobe-flashplugin...package...in...the...Canonical...repository.shareimprove.this.answer.edited.Sep.18.'14.at.5:31.Communityf.1.answered.Sep.4.'12.at.16:36.ignite.5,63622550.1..software.manager.was.showing.installed.but.your.method.finally.made.it.work,.thank.you.–dhaval.Jun.29.'13.at.13:45...Did.you.mean.copy.the.usr.folder.in.the.new.flash.player.directory.to./usr.or.copy.the.contents.of.that.folder.to./usr?.–It's.Willem.May.4.'15.at.15:30...Also.there.is.a.README.file.that.tells.you.how.to.do.thisIt..will..take..care..of..downloading..and..installing..the..appropriate..version..for..your..system..architecture..and..will..also..remove..conflicting..pluginsDid..you..restart..your..browser?..–ignite..Jan..31..at..19:09..add..a..comment..up..vote..19..down..vote..Since..you..have..stated..that..this..is..the..first..time..you..have..ever..used..ubuntu

The.process.is.quite.simple..search.for.adobe.flash.and.mark.the.box.for.installation.which.says..Adobe.Flash.Plugin.;.Now.click.on.Apply.button.to.install.the.selected.package(s)Too...bad...it...doesn't...work...as...good...on...11.10When...attempting...to...install...it,...I...got...a...dependency...erroris...owned...by...root...so...you...would...have...to...sudo...cp...libflashplayer.so.../usr/lib/firefox/plugin...where..../firefox/plugin...points...to...the...location...of...the...firefox...plugin...directory–Gunnar.Hjalmarsson.Apr.12.at.14:50...I.also.tried.THAT,.does.not.work!.However,.I.received.a.private.message.with.a.link.that.DOES.work:.ubuntu-mate.community/t/….–palbeda.Apr.12.at.15:14...any.way,.you.are.right.and.I.have.adapted.the.post.with.the.link.I.received.in.reaction.to.my.earlier.answer.–palbeda.Apr.12.at.15:23...Good.that.you.made.it.workIf...it's...not...in...the...list,...something...went...wrong...with...updating...the...package...listsAnd,.libadobecp-301806-#.so.file.size.would.be.about.5,244,1425,244,922.?Thanks,--.Hiroshi.Like.Show.0.Likes(0).Actions.24The...first...is...the...wrapper...around...the...32bit...flash...version...from...Adobe

download mp4 gabbar is backone punch man episode 1 full subbed downloaddownload what if god was one of us cheryl pepsii rileynokia n95 8gb driver download windows 7filemaker pro 10 osx downloadnex cassel tristemente noto vol 2 downloadfree download jack and the beanstalk storydownload vit question paper 2012 with answerscat mario download mac freevilaiyaatu pasange malaysian song download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 22 Avr - 08:02 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    french equestria Index du Forum -> Culture -> Littérature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange